Archive (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freelance vacancies with LWT: closing date 14th November

FREELANCE VACANCIES Environmental Education Freelancers East London East Reservoir Community Garden, local schools in East London, and the…

Started by Sustainable Hackney

0 Nov 7, 2012

Undergraduate Dissertation: Sustainability of the Olympics

Hi,   I am a final year Undergraduate Geography student at Loughborough University.   In the next five months it is a requirement of my cou…

Started by Chloe Boulter

2 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Chloe Boulter

London Fields Community Council

The Steering Group to establish a Community (Parish) Council for London Fields is now consulting on a boundary. It has been suggested by me…

Started by Andrew Boff

0 Oct 26, 2012

Biofuels

Stop using food to make fuel. It only causes food inflation and wastes land. http://www.avaaz.org/en/eu_feed_kids_not_cars_b/?bLchAdb&v

Started by Mike Martin

0 Oct 17, 2012

ecoACTIVE are looking for Education Officers: Closing 12th October

EcoACTIVE Education is looking for Education Officers to join our small dynamic team   Hours: 17.5 – 28 hrs per week, to be negotiated.   S…

Started by Jessica Dolan

0 Sep 28, 2012

Job Opportunity Biofuelwatch: Closing 16th October

Biofuelwatch is looking for a full-time Bioenergy Campaigner.  This is an opportunity to join the Biofuelwatch team for a minimum of 6-8 mo…

Started by Sustainable Hackney

0 Sep 27, 2012

Ideas and Activities to Waste less and Live more!

Hello, From the 17 – 23 September, Waste Watch and our partners will be hosting a series of Waste less, Live more events and activities. As…

Started by Waste Watch

0 Aug 15, 2012

Sustainable Hackney Success Medal Table

We don't celebrate our success enough so here's a place to post anything you think to be a positive achievement for a sustainable Hackney.…

Started by Russell Miller

1 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Kate Mitchell

A cooperative to supply daily produce and raise awareness and funds for campaign and progressive issues

Hey how about starting up a CO-OP. to supply daily shopping needs and to raise funds for good causes etc.? Oops! too late, it's already be…

Started by Teddy Sawyer

0 Jul 11, 2012

I'd be curious to learn of upcoming activist meetings, Sustainability Grass Roots, Political and Arts events

I have various interviews on social change and interested in voices with new ways to organise community. Below is a music and highlights of…

Started by Charley Weber

0 Jul 3, 2012

RSS

Contact us

Contacts

Email: info@sustainablehackney.org.uk

Twitter: @SustainHackney

Facebook: @SustainHackney

Mailing list

Membership

Many local organisations and individual members support our work. Find out more.

@SustainHackney

© 2024   Created by Sustainable Hackney   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service