Archive (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sustainable Printers?

Does anyone know of a good, ideally local, printer with environmental credentials to print some postcards for us?

Started by James Diamond

0 Nov 28, 2013

Restart party, what a buzz!

Some great photos from our recent Restart Party! Find more photos like this on sustainable hackney Thanks to Kate Hand and our friends at…

Started by Sustainable Hackney

0 Nov 28, 2013

Hackney Small Grants closing 13th Dec 2013

Hackney Council Small grants programme These are small grants of £1,000 to £5,000 for projects which contribute to Hackney's sustainable co…

Started by Sustainable Hackney

0 Nov 28, 2013

PACT Meals - Session Leader Vacancies

Are you a whizz in the kitchen? Would you feel confident in cooking up a feast? Or do you enjoy and love to share your knowledge and experi…

Started by GLORIA OBILANA

0 Nov 28, 2013

ecoACTIVE Management Committee Members WANTED

COMMITTEE MEMBERS WANTED: ecoACTIVE Education is looking for some interested members of the local community to join our Management Committe…

Started by Jessica Dolan

1 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by James Diamond

Community Gardener / Handy Person vacancy at Castlehaven Community Association

We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated individual to take on the role of Community Gardener / Handy Person at our thriving commu…

Started by Castlehaven Community Associatio

0 Nov 11, 2013

Job Vacancy for Home Energy Assessor in Manor House

Environmental and social regeneration charity Groundwork London is working in partnership with the Manor House Development Trust on the Man…

Started by Manor House PACT

0 Aug 27, 2013

bee identification

After Russell's excellent bee walk in Abney I have been looking a lot closer but have very little idea of what I am seeing. I know the diff…

Started by Liz Fewings

1 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Russell Miller

Too many young plants - the results of self-seeding.?

I am trying to make a small garden.  My cats dig up any seeds and very small plants. I'm not experienced enough with cuttings to succeed ye…

Started by JC

2 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by JC

Litter picking groups

Hi ~ CleanupUK has been approached by a Haggerston resident who’d like to set up a litter pick group in her area.  CleanupUK has set up lit…

Started by Emma

0 May 7, 2013

RSS

Contact us

Contacts

Email: info@sustainablehackney.org.uk

Twitter: @SustainHackney

Facebook: @SustainHackney

Mailing list

Membership

Many local organisations and individual members support our work. Find out more.

@SustainHackney

© 2024   Created by Sustainable Hackney   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service