Time: July 11, 2015 from 12pm to 4:30pm
Location: Made In Hackney Local Food Kitchen
Street: 3 Cazenove Road
Website or Map: http://madeinhackney.org/what…
Event Type: food, plantbased, raw
Organized By: Made In Hackney Local Food
Latest Activity: May 21, 2015
"I’ll be sharing my raw food chef tricks and secrets. We will ‘uncook’ an amazing feast together and you will leave inspired to start creating your own gourmet raw food delights at home." Jayne Totty, Nutritional Therapist and Chef.
The class will include:
• Learning how to prepare fine raw meals as vegan sushi, gourmet taco or velouté.
• How to make nutrient rich snacks such as crackers or kale chips
• Learning to combine nutrients, flavours and colours to make beautiful raw salads
• How to assemble dishes to make them beautiful
• How to make delicious, healthy, sugar-free stunning raw dessert
• A delicious organic lunch and recipes to take home
Fee: £65 (£52 Concession) includes a delicious organic lunch
* This fee is used to fund our program of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups
Location: Made In Hackney, Food For All Basement, 3 Cazenove Rd, Stoke Newington, London, N16 6PA.
For information: Info@madeinhackney.org / 02084424266
Regretfully, the kitchen is not wheelchair accessible.
Add a Comment