Time: September 2, 2013 at 10am to September 30, 2013 at 3pm
Street: 263, Mare Street
Website or Map: http://www.free2learn.org.uk
Event Type: education, courses
Organized By: Free2Learn
Latest Activity: Aug 30, 2013
With a huge increase in graduate unemployment and more graduates moving into unskilled work, Free2Learn have identified the need to provide an Employability & Work skills Programme specifically designed for graduate level jobs.
The programme will beneficial to all types of graduate in terms of attaining specific skills imperative to achieving employability within their desired profession, updating C.V’s to professional standard, job search skills and interview skills. We will also provide each client with 2/3 days work experience improving social and personal skills. Our unique programme has been developed by specialist recruitment companies in order to provide each client with insider knowledge and information unavailable on any other course! Length of Programme The programme will last for 2 weeks plus 2/3 days work experience and will result in 50% job outcomes.
Who is the course for?
1. Graduate Careers - Those looking for a Career based on their degree or a least their level of education i.e. Graduate Trainee Roles/Internships.
2. Stop gap/non-graduate jobs – for those looking for standard employment during ‘gap year’ or prior to re-joining Further Education or those whose degree result will rule them out of graduate trainee opportunities.
What will you get out of it?
Both types of graduate seeker will benefit from high end employability and work skills support, pitched at the appropriate intellectual level that will result in rapid job outcomes. Specific graduate employability expertise will ensure you are ‘head and shoulders’ above your competition.
Each participant to the course will receive:
• A professionally written, sector specific CV.
• Access to 100’s of vacancies.
• Personal Marketing, Application and Interview Tracker.
• Free2Learn Work Experience – A valuable experience utilising all skills learnt throughout the two weeks, whilst developing social skills and building confidence.
• BTEC Level 2 in Work Skills- A valuable qualification which looks great on the C.V and shows a positive attitude towards employment.
• Insider knowledge & tips on C.V’s & Interview skills.
• Effective searching for jobs & securing interviews.
• Interview techniques (Mock interviews, Competency based Questions, Extensive feedback & more). • Assessment centres.
• Graduate application forms.
• Valuable Work Experience.
• 2 weeks Training plus Work Experience!!
• Plus much more…
Feedback from Previous Clients:
• “Very helpful with searching for jobs, job skills and interviews” • “I have secured 2 interviews using the skills gained in the course”
• “The tips and training have already helped me land an interview by using new techniques learnt for job applications” • “I fully respect Free 2 Learn for assisting me in developing myself in order to secure my ideal job”
To get a place, you first need to register for an Assessment Day below at one of our training centres. Just pick the most convenient place and time for you, and then turn up with your documentation:
• Proof of ID: passport or birth certificate .
• Proof of benefits: JSA award letter from JCP or bank statement showing your JSA payment not older than 2 months.
• Proof of address). If you can prove your eligibility by bringing in all the necessary documents and you pass the initial assessment exam, you will be invited to enrol into the course. We'll drop you an e-mail explaining the things you need to bring after you've chosen your time and place.
If you are interested in applying for this course, please visit www.free2learn.org.uk or call us on 02085259430
Add a Comment