''As a certified Natural Chef, Cooking Teacher and Food & Recipe Writer, I’ll show you how to enter Summer feeling vibrant, light and energetic. Via seasonal recipes, you’ll learn how to balance fat, proteins and carbohydrates to burst with minerals and vitamins'', Ceri Jones from Natural Kitchen Adventures.
The class will include:
• Learning the principles of optimal health for the Summer months
• Recipes that are loaded with anti-inflammatory ingredients and easy to digest
• How to make nourishing breakfast, packed lunches and quick-dinner options
• Making juices and smoothies to boost your mood and energy level
• Learning options to prepare healthy snacks and sugar-free dessert
• A delicious organic lunch and recipes to take home
Fee: £65 (£52 Concession) includes a delicious organic lunch
* This fee is used to fund our program of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups
For information: Info@madeinhackney.org / 02084424266 - Regretfully, the kitchen is not wheelchair accessible.
Add a Comment