from Woodberry Works. Preparing to teach in the lifelong learning sector. Teacher/assessor course. For Hackney residents who are unemployed.
- roles, responsibilities and relationships in lifelong learning
- understanding inclusive learning and teaching in lifelong learning
- using inclusive learning and teaching approaches in lifelong learning
- principles of assessment in lifelong learning
- assessment and QA of apprenticeships, functional skills, technical certificates, NVQs, certificates and diplomas
- understanding principles and practices of assessment
- assessing occupational competence in the work environment
- assessing vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
4 weeks distance learning, 1 week classroom.
Contact Felix Fry, 8356 7587 felix.fry "@" mhdt.org.uk