Forum Discussions (154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for eco-friendly garden designer

Hi Thought someone here might be into sustainable garden design, or know someone who is. I'm looking for a garden designer to help me revam…

Started by Kirsten Foster in General Discussion

0 Jun 22, 2021

5 litre bottles needed for tree watering

The tree watering groups for Millfields Park are running out of the 5 litre bottles used to transport the water to the trees in the waterin…

Started by Clare Taylor in General Discussion

1 May 10, 2021
Reply by Catherine Pulman

Growing Communities is recruiting!

Want to help create a better food system working a part-time, flexible job in a friendly team? Then apply and be an instrumental part of Ha…

Started by Sustainable Hackney in Jobs

0 Mar 27, 2021

London Wildlife Trust os recruiting for a Keeping it Wild Project Assistant - a brilliant entry-level opportunity

Do you love London's wildlife and want to help ensure it flourishes in the future? Are you passionate about inspiring, creating opportuniti…

Started by Violet Bennell in Jobs

0 Jul 1, 2020

Could you be our next Treasurer?

Sustainable Hackney is looking for a new Treasurer.  Are you interested in supporting us by carrying out this vital function? Can you car…

Started by Sustainable Hackney in Volunteering

0 May 14, 2020

Online activites for eco-learning at home

ecoACTIVE is an innovative environmental education charity dedicated to exploring complex issues of sustainability. We seek to reach out to…

Started by EcoACTIVE in General Discussion

0 May 1, 2020

Growing Communities is recruiting this year's growing trainees

Do you want to develop your growing skills? Growing Communities is an award-winning social enterprise based in Hackney. We run a weekly or…

Started by Richenda Wilson in General Discussion

0 Jan 10, 2020

GC is looking for a veg pack supervisor

Are you a reliable, practical and responsible person who enjoys managing a team and thinking on your feet?   Growing Communities is looking…

Started by Richenda Wilson in Jobs

0 Jan 6, 2020

Outdoor People - Become a Wild Walk Leader!

Outdoor People is a social enterprise, with a mission to make the outdoors easy for everyone, and in particular for families, kids and comm…

Started by Cath Prisk in Volunteering

0 Nov 7, 2019

Plastic Free Hckney - a call for help!

Hi! I was wondering if anyone or group was able to help me on a fairly ambitious undertaking - Im working to get Hackney accredited with th…

Started by Bettina Maidment in Volunteering

3 Apr 29, 2019
Reply by Bettina Maidment

RSS

Contact us

Contacts

Email: info@sustainablehackney.org.uk

Twitter: @SustainHackney

Facebook: @SustainHackney

Mailing list

Membership

Many local organisations and individual members support our work. Find out more.

@SustainHackney

© 2024   Created by Sustainable Hackney   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service