This month's garden event is about taking some time to observe, be present, and connect with our playful, joyful, creative wild selves.
You'll discover self-led activities and workshops throughout the day, to restore calm and balance, and nurture wellbeing. These include:
- mindfulness in the garden activities
- nature crafts and garden nature trail for children
- nature face painting (for all ages) 12.30-2.30pm
- free Herbs for Wellbeing walk with Herbalist Siobhan from 2.30-3.45pm
- nature awareness games
- natural movement for wellbeing workshop
- nature connection clinic; drop-in to receive your nature experience prescription!
- our Garden Cafe will be serving nourishing garden herb teas, savoury snacks and treats