MORE INFO: http://www.ediblelandscapeslondon.org.uk/Deep_Down_And_Dirty or phone 07733 330 379 during the day.
Learn all about a largely ignored but precious resource on this one day course: earth. Upcoming dates: Monday 11th April and Saturday 14th May.
* Learn all about soil science - how nutrients are passed between plants, fungi and soil organisms
* Develop a good understanding of soil types and structures
* Discover why soil is essential to all land-based life
* Learn how to manage soil for growing different types of plant
* Gain practical experience of different soil types
USEFUL TO KNOW
Location: The training starts off in a cosy living room and in the afternoon we walk 5 minutes to Finsbury Park, to do some practical work. The tutors are Lewis McNeill of the Urban Orchard Project and Jo Homan from Edible Landscapes London.
Cost: £65 / £40 concessions which includes snacks, drinks and a detailed handout. If you book onto another one day course at the same time, the bundle price is £110/£70
***GIFT service. If you are booking this as a present for someone else we can post or email you a gift card***
Add a Comment