All Discussions Tagged 'pollution' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GC is recruiting trainee urban growers

Do you want to develop your food-growing skills? Would you like to learn about the sustainable food movement? Growing Communities is recrui…

Started by Richenda Wilson

0 Jan 24, 2023

Online activites for eco-learning at home

ecoACTIVE is an innovative environmental education charity dedicated to exploring complex issues of sustainability. We seek to reach out to…

Started by EcoACTIVE

0 May 1, 2020

Plastic Free Hckney - a call for help!

Hi! I was wondering if anyone or group was able to help me on a fairly ambitious undertaking - Im working to get Hackney accredited with th…

Started by Bettina Maidment

3 Apr 29, 2019
Reply by Bettina Maidment

EcoACTIVE are hiring freelance session workers

We are looking to recruit freelance session workers to join our fun, creative team at EcoACTIVE and help us deliver practical, hands-on ses…

Started by EcoACTIVE

0 Oct 25, 2018

ecoACTIVE - New Trustees wanted

EcoACTIVE is a busy environmental education charity working with schools and community groups across Hackney and other London boroughs. We…

Started by EcoACTIVE

0 Jun 11, 2018

Recycling air pollution - yes, really!

This is the most encouraging and revolutionary development that I've yet seen on this dismal topic: http://www.citymetric.com/horizons/here

Started by Diana Weir

0 Sep 6, 2017

Help for volunteer groups in Hackney

Help for volunteer-led groups   Hackney Council is launching Volunteering for Hackney, a new scheme to help small community-based volunteer…

Started by Agnes Gautier

0 Jul 27, 2017

Innovative green walls to minimise pollution

I've just been sent an amazing article on how Madrid is using a radical new type of green wall planting system to combat their arid heat an…

Started by Diana Weir

0 Jul 11, 2017

EcoACTIVE is recruiting again. Apply to be an Education Officer, Workshop Leader or Administrator

Local environmental education charity EcoACTIVE is recruiting to three new posts.   Click the links below for more details and how to apply…

Started by James Diamond

0 Jul 18, 2016

Air pollution

We are a new campaign just launched in Hackney. We want: 1. Hybrid buses for Hackney Central to rid our air of 68% of the nitrogen dioxide…

Started by I Like Clean Air

1 Oct 19, 2014
Reply by Sustainable Hackney

RSS

Contact us

Contacts

Email: info@sustainablehackney.org.uk

Twitter: @SustainHackney

Facebook: @SustainHackney

Mailing list

Membership

Many local organisations and individual members support our work. Find out more.

@SustainHackney

© 2024   Created by Sustainable Hackney   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service