Hi!

I was wondering if anyone or group was able to help me on a fairly ambitious undertaking - Im working to get Hackney accredited with the Surfers Against Sewage Plastic free community status.  This requires a number of business and organisations including the Council to get behind a number of initiatives to stop the amount of single use plastics used.

This is obviously quite a big task and im feeling slightly overwhelmed and could really do with some help!

Please do get in touch if you would like any further information or to sign up to help!

Many thanks,

Bettina

Views: 450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Bettina, 

I have responsed you via fb on weekend as i got super excited seeing someone having excatly the same idea and couldn't wait for membership approval. :) Check it please and let me know when you're availble for a meeting or call this week or another. 

Looking forward to action! :)

Domi

Hey, are you still looking for help on this? 

If so please message me with more info of what you need - or happy to meet up to discuss?

Hi!

Thanks for getting in touch - we need help with all aspects really - from 'door knocking' to graphics to strategy... we are having a meeting on 01/05 (wednesday) at the Clapton Hart from 7pm if youd like to come along?

My email address is bettina@plasticfreehackney.com if you want to get in touch and if you cant make wednesday we can arrange another time?

thanks

bettina

RSS

Contact us

Contacts

Email: info@sustainablehackney.org.uk

Twitter: @SustainHackney

Facebook: @SustainHackney

Mailing list

Membership

Many local organisations and individual members support our work. Find out more.

@SustainHackney

© 2024   Created by Sustainable Hackney   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service