Archive (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forgotten spaces make for wild flower havens

Where I live there is a forgotten space, ignored by the developers who built the block of flats I live in, 8 years ago.   And good job too,…

Started by Liz Moxon

0 Jun 12, 2012

Sutton House are looking for Outdoor Engagement Volunteers

Hi all,   At Sutton House, http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/sutton-house/, we are in the process of developing a brand new outdoor space, th…

Started by Gemma Bending

1 May 17, 2012
Reply by Gemma Bending

Food growing at individual and community level

DeBG's CF project is starting to get asked for help not only with pop-ups (in which one can grow fruit and vegetables) but also some quite…

Started by Diana Weir

14 May 15, 2012
Reply by Diana Weir

Volunteers needed to help with Chelsea Fringe projects - various

Chelsea Fringe need some help in the following areas, both for the general festival and for particular events, not all in Hackney: 1. Stree…

Started by Diana Weir

0 May 10, 2012

Volunteering - with shovels and sacks to fill and take around Hackney

I have a sick friend who's offered us a lot of unwanted topsoil and a project - or several - which need that topsoil, out on the local stre…

Started by Diana Weir

0 May 9, 2012

Petition No to Starbucks at Broadway Market

If you feel that Starbucks' mega-profit approach is wrong for Broadway Market, sign the e-petition!   http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/no

Started by Liz Moxon

0 May 9, 2012

Fairtrade - is it doing its job?

As a student of global health, I am investigating the impact of Fairtrade on poverty and health. I would love to hear people's thoughts abo…

Started by Liz Moxon

0 Apr 22, 2012

Unsustainability.

The Home-page of this;  site provides a list of key issues for a 'Sustainable Hackney'.To see them click on the small green 'map' labell…

Started by Teddy Sawyer

0 Mar 5, 2012

RSS

Contact us

Contacts

Email: info@sustainablehackney.org.uk

Twitter: @SustainHackney

Facebook: @SustainHackney

Mailing list

Membership

Many local organisations and individual members support our work. Find out more.

@SustainHackney

© 2024   Created by Sustainable Hackney   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service