The dangerous rise in the level of racism and growth of extreme right parties in the USA, Austria, Italy and Hungary to name a few is not going unchallenged. United Nations Anti-Racism day on March 17th is an opportunity to bring forth those committed to a diverse, inclusive multicultural society.
To build and promote UN Anti-racism day
There will be Public Meeting on 7.30pm on Monday, 12 March 2018 at The Halkevi Centre. (33 Dalston Lane, E8)
There are some great speakers, come along and bring your friends
· Lowkey – Rapper and activist
· Lucy Masoud – Grenfell fire fighter & treasurer
London Fire Brigade Union
· Sue Clayton – Documentary film-maker “Calais Children- A Case to Answer"
· Mohammed Kozbar, Chair: chair Finsbury Park Mosque
· Weyman Bennett, joint national conveynor STAND UP TO RACISM.
Add a Comment