The Castle is looking for an energetic, creative & self-motivated person to join the team as Café Manager for a Maternity Leave cover contract.
• You are an experienced hospitality or catering business manager.
• You are friendly and cheerful with customer service skills in abundance.
• You are able to ensure health safety and hygiene standards are adhered to whilst quality and great food service is maintained.
• You manage your profit and loss and control costs to effectively ensure the financial success of the business.
• You are passionate about sustainability and what it means to run a catering business according to the principles of sustainable food.
• Your stock control and attention to detail are impeccable.
• You can manage and motivate our great cafe team to improve standards and maintain the cafe as a great fun, friendly place to work as well as to visit.
• You are looking for a project that you can sink your teeth into, want to develop what the Castle Cafe has to offer and enjoy working with food and drink in a busy customer focussed environment.
If this is you then get in touch!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are the right person for this exciting role.
Closing date: 5pm Tuesday 8th December
Interviews: 14th-17th December
For job description, person spec and further information please email email@example.com