Diana Weir's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Odd that no-one replied to this post directly, in the past two years. Did you hear/g…"

Diana Weir replied Feb 10, 2018 to Looking for volunteers for Restart party in Dalston

1 Feb 10, 2018
Reply by Diana Weir

"Wish I'd seen this at the time, as I've recently taken on the job of renovating the…"

Diana Weir replied Mar 27, 2015 to 27,000 Free Daffodils

2 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Diana Weir

"Hi there, whoever it is behind the collective name! Thanks for this. I very much hop…"

Diana Weir replied May 15, 2012 to Food growing at individual and community level

14 May 15, 2012
Reply by Diana Weir

"Thanks, Martina. More for me to chew over when time permits ie after Chelsea Fringe…"

Diana Weir replied May 9, 2012 to Food growing at individual and community level

14 May 15, 2012
Reply by Diana Weir

"Thanks for those illuminating remarks. (Sorry to see that orthodoxy in SH seems to p…"

Diana Weir replied May 8, 2012 to Food growing at individual and community level

14 May 15, 2012
Reply by Diana Weir

"Thanks, Martina. I don't know about Stamford Hill not being the "centre of the actio…"

Diana Weir replied May 8, 2012 to Food growing at individual and community level

14 May 15, 2012
Reply by Diana Weir

"You're welcome. Sorry for the too-handy acronyms; I get tired of typing out the whol…"

Diana Weir replied May 7, 2012 to Food growing at individual and community level

14 May 15, 2012
Reply by Diana Weir

"Hi Martina, It's on the events list here as at 19th May, which is the launch date fo…"

Diana Weir replied May 7, 2012 to Food growing at individual and community level

14 May 15, 2012
Reply by Diana Weir

RSS

Contact us

Contacts

Email: info@sustainablehackney.org.uk

Twitter: @SustainHackney

Facebook: @SustainHackney

Mailing list

Membership

Many local organisations and individual members support our work. Find out more.

@SustainHackney

© 2024   Created by Sustainable Hackney   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service