"Fries, milkshakes and desserts are not usually the first foods to spring to mind when we think of eating a plant-based diet. I’ll show you how to make a healthier take on some of your favourite junk food recipes, which not only taste delicious but will leave you feeling great too!
The class will include:
- An overview of ways to substitute plant-based ingredients in classic recipes
- Learning to make a variety of dishes including: BBQ Pulled “Pork” Wraps, Sweet Potato Fries and Nacho Cheese Sauce, Thick and Creamy Milkshakes, and Raw Snickers Cups
- Tips and tricks to create rich, satisfying tastes but using nourishing ingredients
- A feast of healthy-ish junk food dishes for lunch
- Recipes and samples of some of your cooking to take home
Fee: £70 (£55 Concession) includes a delicious organic lunch