Time: July 29, 2017 from 12am to 4pm
Location: The Castle Climbing Centre
Street: Green Lanes
Website or Map: https://www.castle-climbing.c…
Event Type: health, &, wellbeing, food, growing, nature, connection
Organized By: The Castle Climbing Centre
Latest Activity: Jul 27
Spend some time relaxing in our tranquil garden, and you'll discover self-led activities and workshops taking place throughout the day, to restore calm and balance, and nurture wellbeing...these will include:
- Mindfulness in the garden activities
- Bird language and nature awareness workshops
- Herbs for health and wellbeing walk and tea tasting - starting at 2pm
- Nature connection clinic; drop-in to receive your nature experience prescription!
- Children’s yoga - for balance, focus and inner calm
- Senses nature trail, and art & crafts for families
Plus, 10 and 20 minutes massage sessions with Ruth in the Roundhouse, sign-up on the day.
Please sign-in at reception when arriving for this event. Please be aware that those signed in as visitors are not permitted to climb.
Add a Comment